Happy Birthday GingerLove

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I want to know how the forum program knew it was your birthday. Every day, first thing in the a.m. I look at the member list to see who is having a birthday. YOUR username is NOT listed!!!! So I apologize for not starting a BD thread for you, but thank goodness Zeropilot started one!

Here are the Ramones to sing and play your BD song:

(You just have to imagine the music in your head. :p )

Happy Birthday!!!!​
some might call that a form of repressed hostility. Not me but some might

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I want to know how the forum program knew it was your birthday. Every day, first thing in the a.m. I look at the member list to see who is having a birthday. YOUR username is NOT listed!!!! So I apologize for not starting a BD thread for you, but thank goodness Zeropilot started one!

Here are the Ramones to sing and play your BD song:

(You just have to imagine the music in your head. :p )

Happy Birthday!!!!​

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

It's an inconsistency in the forums software. The part that lists members who are having a birthday only does so if the member chooses to show their birthday. The part that puts up the birthday banners does not check the privacy settings.