Hank Williams Monday Night Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

onarock

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hawaii
I'm tired of the Hank Williams Jr Monday night football opening songs. Anyone else?

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
All(3) Hank Williams are awesome! So is MNF!.............Mix 'em and it sucks pretty bad. What's the deal with that?

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I really like Hank and the opening song. If I get the chance I'll crank it up just for the song. The rest of the game flows from there..

teri

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Az tortoise compound said:
All(3) Hank Williams are awesome! So is MNF!.............Mix 'em and it sucks pretty bad. What's the deal with that?

I dont really listen to any of the 3,4,5,6 Hank Williams but I know that the rhymes are terrilbe. The redskins and jets are ready to fight, all the action here on Monday night. Well set it up proper and doin it right all your rowdy friends are here on Monday Night. I'ts stale and old. Monday night football is already getting hosed by sunday night football, they need to mix it up and ditch Hank.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Bocephus is the man. Who else would you like? No matter who does it the songs are gonna be corny.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
There shall be no bad-mouthing of the Great Bocephus!!!!!

He certainly isn't nice to look at like Faith Hill on Sunday's, but he's still the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.