Guess who..

meech008

5 Year Member
I'm right there with you on the favorite book thing. I love certain authors though like Janet evanovich and James Patterson. I do like christopher paolini as well!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
I'm right there with you on the favorite book thing. I love certain authors though like Janet evanovich and James Patterson. I do like christopher paolini as well!

Yeah! I just made my rounds through Paolini's books. I'm about to read Inheritance, as I haven't before, and I just borrowed it :D

Myroli

I read Eragon but I only made it through about half of the second one... I got bored...lol of course I was only like 12 and it was a REALLY long book...maybe I should try again, now that I can read books like the Host all the way through in like a day lol

Myroli

Exactly!!! It got really confusing because sometimes it would take a couple pages to figure out they'd changed it again

meech008

5 Year Member
It wasn't terrible but I'm not a huge fan of movies taken from books. The books are always better and the movie is usually a let down. Some do okay though! When one for the money came out I was sooooooo excited and the movie was so terrible!

Myroli

Yeah they butchered her other books(yes I liked the twilight series, books only)but they have been getting better...the fault in our stars was pretty spot on

meech008

5 Year Member
I liked the twilight books too. I haven't read them in years though haha and never saw the movies. I would like to see the fault in our stars but I don't think we have enough tissues!

Myroli

Yeah it's pretty sad :/ but still really good, I love that author, just finished reading paper towns

weldorNate

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North Dakota
You're right! The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is splendid :) I love reading about anything honestly and haven't quite read the sequel yet. For the zombie lover "The Zombie Survival Guide" is a fun read.

You must be a welder! (Probably a big duh looking at your user name) what do you enjoy making?
Yep I am a welder but my favorite thing is to blacksmith some knives and I liked the wind chime I made for an aunt plan on building a arbor for my mom. Right now I am saving some money so I can build my self a shop so I can do other metal work to sell like hand rails and possible more arbors seeing how my moms turns out.

meech008

5 Year Member
Yeah it's pretty sad :/ but still really good, I love that author, just finished reading paper towns

How was paper towns? I haven't read any of his other stuff.

Yep I am a welder but my favorite thing is to blacksmith some knives and I liked the wind chime I made for an aunt plan on building a arbor for my mom. Right now I am saving some money so I can build my self a shop so I can do other metal work to sell like hand rails and possible more arbors seeing how my moms turns out.

That sounds really cool! You should show some pictures sometime :)