Guess who..

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
I do love reading. I'm trying to how to speed read, but it's not going very well.
I like comics, too.

meech008

5 Year Member
Cheese is the best! One of my favorites is a turkey and brie sandwich with Wasabi mayo. It's soooooo good. And really, melted cheese makes everything better! My favorite cheese by itself is probably fresh mozzarella

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Cheese is the best! One of my favorites is a turkey and brie sandwich with Wasabi mayo. It's soooooo good. And really, melted cheese makes everything better! My favorite cheese by itself is probably fresh mozzarella
Good choice!
I think crumbly Cheshire for me.
I also love reading.
Not only about cheese, either.
I'm recommending 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' and it's sequels at the moment.
Superb.

meech008

5 Year Member
Good choice!
I think crumbly Cheshire for me.
I also love reading.
Not only about cheese, either.
I'm recommending 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' and it's sequels at the moment.
Superb.

You're right! The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is splendid :) I love reading about anything honestly and haven't quite read the sequel yet. For the zombie lover "The Zombie Survival Guide" is a fun read.

My favorite hobby to do is working with metal to make different things

You must be a welder! (Probably a big duh looking at your user name) what do you enjoy making?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I just bought it to read :) you guys convinced me! What kind of comics do you like to read yellow?
What comics do you read?
I really like Marvel :D
Deadpool is my favorite character, so currently I'm trying to catch up on volume 1&2.
He just died :(, but Marvel characters don't tend to stay dead for very long. :p I'm trying to be adventurous and discover other good comic series to read too...
I read that The Sandman was really awesome. Apparently it won a bunch of awards... has anyone read it?