Greets from AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch-az

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
AZ - USDA Zone 9, Sunset Zone 13
I am new to the forum, and joined because we will be adopting a Desert Tortoise from the Phoenix Herp Society next summer. We have ample time to plan and are using the AZ Game & Fish Dept's guidelines as a "bible".

A little about the planned habitat: we are converting 1/3 of our backyard to our "oasis". One part will be a pond garden, 20' x 16' with pond, stream, waterfall. The other part will be 20' x 22'. This portion will adjoin the other but be fenced separately and designed as a tortoise habitat. We are referring to this part as the "desert grasslands". So look for questions from me!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Dutch:

Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to see your habitats when you are finished with them.

EricaW

5 Year Member
Mesa, Arizona
Hi!
We live in Mesa, AZ right next to the Mesa Community College, around Dobson and Southern Ave. Where abouts are you?
Erica & Jasper

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sounds like you have plans for a wonderful backyard! Be sure to take lots of pictures, step by step to share with us. Nice having you here. :D

Spielberg

5 Year Member
Dutch-az said:
EricaW said:
Hi!
... Where abouts are you?
Erica & Jasper

We live on the AZ Golf Resort (walking distance to the Superstition Springs Mall)

I live in East Mesa also, welcome to the forum. I cant wait to see pictures of your backyard.
Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.