Greetings Turtle Fans!

DeadTurtle

Location (City and/or State)
New York City
So before anyone freaks out about the name DeadTurtle, I'll post this link to my blog that explains the name, because I hate going over it a million times. http://adeadturtle.blogspot.com/2014/05/who-is-dead-turtle.html

Simply put, I LOVE TURTLES. I am so happy that it is #WorldTurtleDay

I'm full on representing turtles today, I've got my TMNT water bottle, my Turtle T-shirt, and my Turtle necklace. Maybe I am a bit weird about it, I don't know.... But I also don't care :D Turtles are great!

So more about the real me I guess since this is an introduction, I am 28 Yrs old and I live in NYC. I am a huge fan of TMNT.

I love Pizza, Bourbon, PC Gaming, and Turtles.

Not sure what else to say, other than: "Hello World!"

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello NY welcome to the TFO from AZ. God created turtles and torts and I hope will understand Gods creatures . Have a great tort day !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Salutations, I am curious I know Why I like them but why do you?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

1028762jld543t69m.gif

DeadTurtle

New York City
Salutations, I am curious I know Why I like them but why do you?
Honestly, I grew up seeing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I had all the action figures and loved the cartoon and the movies. I think that may have had a lot to do with it. Whenever I see a turtle I just feel happy inside. They have been through so much and they are still here. I especially like seeing how happy a turtle looks when you give them their favorite foods. How can you not love them?!

To me a turtle is a tank with a giant heart, and they will be your friend forever if you treat them right.

A person said to me today, "They're slow and stupid." My response was, "No, they take there time and make calculated decisions."

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! So which of the TMNT's is your favorite one?

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Honestly, I grew up seeing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I had all the action figures and loved the cartoon and the movies. I think that may have had a lot to do with it. Whenever I see a turtle I just feel happy inside. They have been through so much and they are still here. I especially like seeing how happy a turtle looks when you give them their favorite foods. How can you not love them?!

To me a turtle is a tank with a giant heart, and they will be your friend forever if you treat them right.

A person said to me today, "They're slow and stupid." My response was, "No, they take there time and make calculated decisions."

Alway's good to meet a fellow tmnt fan! i go way back to the orginal comic book day's to and like you i believe tmnt had a lot to do with getting into tortoise and turtles but one thing to understand is i don't believe turtles or torts "love" or can be your "friend" they come to look at you as food god lol that's just my understanding of it

DeadTurtle

New York City
Hi! So which of the TMNT's is your favorite one?

It is really hard for me to choose a favorite, maybe I am weird for thinking about it this way but, I look at the 4 of them as different portions of one personality. I guess that is why they make such a good team and work well together.

Donnie is the brains.
Raphael is the brawn, though his anger can get in the way of thinking.
Mikey is the one that levels the group out. Without this Raphael's anger would take over.
Leo is the one that drives the group forward and keeps them on track.

I don't think it is possible for me to choose a favorite, because without one the whole team would fall apart. I think that is why they would literally do anything for each other.