Greetings from CA, USA

Marian Stevens

5 Year Member
Hi all
I just joined this forum after finding the picture of a tort with a crocheted 'beacon' around it. I need to make one of these for my California Desert tortoise, "Augustus." I could not find him last night and he spent the night outside of his enclosure. I have had him for 3 months. He and a large, orange cat named Brutus are my back yard dwellers; Brutus is an unusual cat as he NEVER leaves the yard. He and Augustus are buddies and they are wonderful together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marian Stevens

5 Year Member
IMG_3784.JPG IMG_3831.JPG IMG_3838.JPG IMG_3840.JPG IMG_3897.JPG IMG_3906.JPG IMG_3927.JPG IMG_3928.JPG IMG_3930.JPG I have some great pix of Brutus (the cat) and Augustus (the tort) interacting with each other. Check e' out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . Desert torts rule . Have a great tort day!

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Looks like the tort want the cat out of the way in a couple pics. Your cat doesn't look thrilled about it either, like, really, what's his problem. Very cute.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, MB
Welcome!

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

Marian Stevens

5 Year Member
Hey, "Dude"...I believe Marian is a Dudette! A little more respect, please!! ;)

Hi Marian, and welcome to the Forum!! Lovely pictures. And your cat is beautiful!
Thank you! Brutus is a big orange sweetie and I love how he and Augustus interact peacefully with each other. And yes, I am a Dudette :-D