Greeks-Reptiles Magazine

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Copies are in for Reptiles Magazine April 2014 issue featuring another one of my articles this time titled, "Long Live the Greeks". A nice read about Testudo graeca featuring a really good amount of photos of some of our Greeks including Libyan, Golden and Ibera. Hits shelves next month and subscribers should have it soon....if not already.

Figured you "Greek fanatics" would enjoy it. If you're not a subscriber, head over to PetCo or Pet Smart next month and pick up a copy. If you want to that is!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I wish we had a decent Greek care sheet we could sticky here on the Forum, hint, hint.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Thank you for the heads up. I will get a copy for sure even I do not have the Greek torts but just for general information and educational purposes.

Thanks.

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
North East
I will make a point to get one. It would also be great to have a detailed pictures to identify the Greek tortoises :) hint hint

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Thanks everyone. Care sheet and photos coming momentarily.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My Hero!!! Thank you so much.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Chris you just saved Yvonne G. I was going to scold her for not asking for free copies for your friends . But know I have too say sorry Yvonne G . Just kidding have a great day

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I don't keep Hermans or Greek tortoises . I wish our little tortoises would get more out in the public eye . So the old keeping practices will be a thing of the past . They need to put some sulcata, leopard, and red foot care sheets in these reptilian magazines . But you are working in the right direction thanks for doing what your doing .