Greek Love in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
All of you up north and in the East will be happy to hear we are getting a little Snow this morning. Yes Snow.
But here are some pictures from yesterday. Thought I’d start with the one with the Thermometer. And yes it’s right about 87 degrees.

Temp on 2/13/08
DSCF2457.jpg

Looking down on Jazz and Ajax chillin
DSCF2384.jpg

Smokie with Echo
DSCF2386.jpg

Back in Their enclosure
Meeting over flowers
DSCF2365.jpg

Love is in the air
DSCF2248.jpg

Before I get negative comments about the dogs with the torts they are never alone with them, they are very gentle and protective of the torts and are watched closely.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Great pictures Robyn :D You'll be getting more eggs in no time at this rate. :p I'm sure the snow isn't sticking though. I thankfully have no snow as it just rained yesterday and the next storm will be just rain too. We are lucking out this year for snow. :D

Danny

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Great shots Robyn!

I wish we were as lucky Danny, we are having the 19th record winter for snowfall in the state. We are pushing 7ft for a total snowfall for the winter so far. And guess what.....its snowing right now. I absolutely HATE snow and will do whatever it takes to move out of this state as soon as its possible. Im think South Carolina along the coast might not be bad, I can deal with a hurricane now and then way better than I can all this dang snow.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Danny, your right it’s not sticking, but it is suppose to be in the low 60s today. Just some weird weather right now. I'm down with the flu so I am home where it is warm at least. So since yesterday was about 84-87 and sunny and this morning about 8:30 it snowed, hailed and rained. Plus the wind is up with gusts to between 40 and 60 mph.
Anja I know what you mean about snow I lived in Buffalo- I don’t mind looking at it but won’t live in it.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Crazy weather isn't it?!? Even here in NJ just in the last few days we went from 40's to 67 and then down in the teens with freezing rain, sleet and snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.