Great to be back!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
It is great to be back. About 3 weeks ago I had a mishap in my electric wheelchair and ended up with a non exposed hematoma the size of a softball on my apputeed leg/ fractured femur and found another blood clot in that leg. Plus 3 broken ribs that were broken the first time in my auto accident.
Everytime I signed in my pain was to uncomfortable to want to stay signed in.
Thank God for my wife and mother in law for taking care of Opo.
Can get around a little now but can't walk on my prosthetic leg.
Thank you for TFO because the TV gets old after awhile.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
It is great to be back. About 3 weeks ago I had a mishap in my electric wheelchair and ended up with a non exposed hematoma the size of a softball on my apputeed leg/ fractured femur and found another blood clot in that leg. Plus 3 broken ribs that were broken the first time in my auto accident.

Wow! I wondered where you had been. Really glad you are back! Relax...enjoy the New Year and what it has to offer - small and large!

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
So glad you are on the mend!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

My gosh, Ray. I had no idea you were going through this . . . then to have another "accident" in your chair? Wow! What luck!! I hear ya about the TV. Do you have cable? I do, and with all those hundreds of stations to choose from, there are still times when "there's nothing to watch on TV."

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
My gosh, Ray. I had no idea you were going through this . . . then to have another "accident" in your chair? Wow! What luck!! I hear ya about the TV. Do you have cable? I do, and with all those hundreds of stations to choose from, there are still times when "there's nothing to watch on TV."

Yes cable and a fire stick with all the channels (HBO, STARZ etc.) But it gets old after awhile.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Here is the story of the accident.
I had Opo outside for the daily walk.I don't like to come up from behind to retrieve Opo when going somewhere that Opo shouldn't be. So I was maneuvering to go around to meet Opo on the side and was going to fast down a incline in the yard. The foot rest stuck in the ground and launched me out of my chair and first impact was on the tip of my amputated leg and second impact was my arm up against my chest and slammed into the ground.
Had to have the EMS to take me to the hospital.
So I learned my lesson SLOW DOWN

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Glad you're back! Especially after all of that. Did Opo at least come over to you out of curiosity to check and see if you're okay? ;)

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Glad you're back! Especially after all of that. Did Opo at least come over to you out of curiosity to check and see if you're okay? ;)
Opo started to and then went back to the mission to go to the neighbor's yard. Will be getting a fence in the near future. So hopefully that will keep Opo contained.