Great find!

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Grants Pass Oregon
Super excited to find this Hibiscus ? at my local nursery the grow a lot of their own plants and I got to talk to the gal who takes care of them to know zero pesticides or any kind of herbicide was used at all and only organic fertilizer was used. So I can use this to feed right away. I wasn’t even looking for plants for Sheldon I was actually there for a load of bark for the flower bed lol...47FB9033-8561-4461-81C6-CA0538EE04E8.jpeg

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Grants Pass Oregon
They say it will get 6-8 feet tall and 3 feet wide. It is cold hardy. But will die back every winter. Thankful we have 4 Rose of Sharon trees and 3 bushes that have been giving me an abundance of flowers some of which I am drying and saving for winter ? I will update with pictures next spring to see how fast it grows ??❤️

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Must be the time for hibiscus sales. We picked up two more hardy hibiscus plants from our Home Depot the other day.

Ill plant them along with our Lord Baltimore. In full display now

BBA1CE85-64BF-4A7A-A9C3-69C702F4CDBD.jpeg

259ACDFA-5E21-4DCC-8C84-7528256A85A4.jpeg

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Grants Pass Oregon
Must be the time for hibiscus sales. We picked up two more hardy hibiscus plants from our Home Depot the other day.

Ill plant them along with our Lord Baltimore. In full display now

View attachment 302312

View attachment 302313
Those are beautiful! Unfortunately almost all the hibiscus at our Home Depot are not cold hardy ? I have sadly killed 2 had them in pots but didn’t get them undercover fast enough. Sheldon seems to like the bigger flowers ?