Got to give major props to tom, cory and tom's friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So tom. cory, and tom's friend (I don't recall his name) Came to the foothill chapter meeting last night and bought a ton of raffle tickets for our 50/50 drawing, and then tom won and then gave all the money he won back to our club. I think tom and cory and his friend had a good time last night and they were super generous, so just wanted to give credit where credit is due, Id this embarrasses you guys I am sorry, I just like to highlight generosity when I personally come across it. Thanks guys you made it one our most successful raffles ever.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
RE: Got ot give major props to tom, cory and tom's friend

We had a nice time. Thanks for the compliments, but it was Cory who participated in the raffle and donated the winnings. I was busy listening to the speaker about his one sulcata. Apparently, you only need ONE sulcata. I don't know what I've been thinking all this time...

Our friends name was Gus, btw...

Thanks to David and the Foothill chapter for such a warm wlecome.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Sorry got give mad props to cory then for donating the money he won back to the club, I was told tom won by the lady who ran the raffle, but it was cory, so thanks cory sorry for the confusion. And that one rule thing I think only applies to people who live in smaller houses and yards, not someone who has the room to house more than one comfortably.

Sorry for the confusion I thought it was tom who won, but it was cory who won and then returned all the money he won last night back to the club, so a big thanks to cory and his generosity, for buying all those tickets.

damn vanishing posts

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Darn, wish I lived in Southern California and I could be Tom's friend also! One never seems right in our world, lol.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Very nice thing Cory! So from what Tom was saying, the speaker was not the guy with what was it suppose to have a lot of (memory says it was 40) sulcatas?

Status
Not open for further replies.