Got my calendar today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
When I got home from work there it was. It is soooo nice and all of your tortoises are soooo cute. I just love it. Josh you did a great job. And I've got to admit that I'm very impressed with the quality from Costco, the paper is one of the nicest I've seen used for a calendar. Anyway my favorite (of course) is the collage in the back for December because Dale is in it, but another pat on the back for Josh on how he assembled the pictures "Wonderful". I can't wait to hear what others think. :D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Wow! Has no one else recieved their calendar yet? Maybe today when the mailman comes. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I always knew that he liked you best!;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
YES!!! Mine came today too! Rather I should say Maggie's came, as I'm sending mine to her. I love the "in memorium" picture...I'm so glad she didn't have it removed. And Mr. June? Well what can we say about that!

Thanks, Josh for doing this for us. The quality is perfect and the pictures came out great!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Wah!! I got a large flat cardboard envelope in the mail and I was so excited I tore it open before even looking at the post mark...it was the Turtle Conservancy DVD from Argentina. So...I am definitely going to watch it tonight, but....did I already say "Wah"? :(

I don't know why Josh doesn't like me!

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Hoping mine comes soon! For some reason I thought someone posted a couple weeks ago that they got theirs so I was wondering where mine was...but now I know. :)

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
The collage in the back, did it put EVERYONE else? Still havnt gotten around to ordering yet...:(

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Yes it's a wonderful collage of everyone elses tortoise. It is actually the picture for the month of December. :D

BethyB1022

5 Year Member
I got my calendar today! It looks amazing! Thanks Josh for getting it together and thanks to everyone for sharing their tort photos :)

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
Got mine!

What a great way to record my baby's weights and use as a log.

For next year, label each photo with the breed and the member handle.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes! That's a very good idea...after all, we did have to provide that information along with the picture. ("species")

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
ok.. so this calendar... how does some one order one? ah wait does the store have it?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh I just checked the TFO store and there's no calendars to be found. I wonder if Josh just ordered a few and now they're gone. :(

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Candy said:
Oh I just checked the TFO store and there's no calendars to be found. I wonder if Josh just ordered a few and now they're gone. :(

Awww!!! I wanted one! :(

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Got mine yesterday! Plus a surprise bumper sticker (didn't order one)--Yay. Bummed Trevor's head got cut off in the collage but happy to have the awesome calendar. Thanks for the hard work Josh! Much appreciated.

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
Cafe Express has a great program where a an article of clothing or gift can have logo and or text. Cool stuff that people would wear.

We might need to have a logo contest to update the logo.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Terra, Sammi, and Chris please PM or email me if you would like to order a calendar!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
webskipper said:
Cafe Express has a great program where a an article of clothing or gift can have logo and or text. Cool stuff that people would wear.

We might need to have a logo contest to update the logo.

Are you talking about CafePress.com? They have great T-Shirts and other stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.