Goober obsessed

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
So many of you have read about my sully Toretto. He will be 3yrs this May and weighs 12lbs now. A couple month ago, he discovered his male parts and now everyday in his soak he lets it hang for a bit. Well today, he was in the tub hangin out with the wang out and I was in the kitchen cookin supper. He poops like clock work first thing usually when I soak him and I scoop it out, flush, and let him relax a while. He did the same today but I was occupied and didn’t get to the scooping until it had all fell apart and nastied up his water. So now he’s got poop stuck in the folds I guess and won’t put the wang back in. I have rinsed and rinsed!!! I finally got him to expel a little more poop and the situation seems to be receding... but jeez... lesson learned.. I won’t leave him unattended until I scoop the poop from now on!!! Will this obsession of his ever go away???

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
So many of you have read about my sully Toretto. He will be 3yrs this May and weighs 12lbs now. A couple month ago, he discovered his male parts and now everyday in his soak he lets it hang for a bit. Well today, he was in the tub hangin out with the wang out and I was in the kitchen cookin supper. He poops like clock work first thing usually when I soak him and I scoop it out, flush, and let him relax a while. He did the same today but I was occupied and didn’t get to the scooping until it had all fell apart and nastied up his water. So now he’s got poop stuck in the folds I guess and won’t put the wang back in. I have rinsed and rinsed!!! I finally got him to expel a little more poop and the situation seems to be receding... but jeez... lesson learned.. I won’t leave him unattended until I scoop the poop from now on!!! Will this obsession of his ever go away???
After reading this I Opo is a female.