Golden greek tortoises buyers beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilepetsdirect

5 Year Member
james1974 said:
Jacqui said:
Craig, I thank you for taking the time to come in here and tell us your side of this issue.

Craig didn't tell you is all the others they had for sale were removed there not showing any adult golden Greeks for sale now since I brought this to there attention humm that should just tell you something about the health of there golden Greeks and how they treat there customers.

Hello,

We are sold out of the ones on our website but have not had time to post animals that are still available. We have only a few left (nearly all sold) and the ones we have left are doing well. Clear eyes, nose and eat like horses.

Of the 100 that we got in we did have about 10-12 animals that came in poor weight and condition. These animals were never offered for sale and we did loose some. Again though, these would have never been sold to a customer. The ones that we ship are inspected every day and especially at the time of shipping. The ones that are shipped are always checked for clear eyes, noses, and are observed eating.

Additionally we make sure when they are picked up and exhale it is a strong breath and that they are not wheezing at all.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Okay, both parties have had their turn to give their side of the issue and do a rebuttal, no more needs to be said. At this point, unless your comments are about Greeks as awhole, rather then this one sale, then please don't make it because it will be removed. Thank you!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Since some of you didn't take Jacqui's advice, I think this is a good place to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.