GODZILLA invades the West Valley Shelter!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Other potential names could be specific TYPES of military tanks, such as
SHERMAN: according to Wikipedia, "The M4 Sherman was the primary battle tank used by the US and Western Allies in WW II and proved to be a reliable and highly mobile workhorse." Named after the American Civil War (Union) General William Tecumseh Sherman. Or

BRADLEY: according to Wikipedia, "The Bradley Fighting Vehicle (BFV) is designed to transport infantry or scouts with armor protection while providing covering fire to suppress enemy troops and armored vehicles." Named after American General Omar Bradley. :)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Given my Irish/Scottish heritage...I think I can pull it off! Definitely gonna need a sense of humor with this one...hey Maggie

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Heck!
Dean, I demand you yell FREEDOM! no less than once a day in his presence... Preferably as he is walking the parameter or advancing on you to get a tasty treat.. Lol
Heck! I do that EVERYTIME I leave the house ;) But...I'll throw in an extra one for him! He's got to stay at the shelter today...then I'll see what happens when I go back tomorrow. But, before I left work yesterday, I gave him about a 10 pound pumpkin...and dropped it just to give him a little start....not necessary...he ate the whole thing. It was funny cuz he went through the shell like a potato chip!

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
Heck!

Heck! I do that EVERYTIME I leave the house ;) But...I'll throw in an extra one for him! He's got to stay at the shelter today...then I'll see what happens when I go back tomorrow. But, before I left work yesterday, I gave him about a 10 pound pumpkin...and dropped it just to give him a little start....not necessary...he ate the whole thing. It was funny cuz he went through the shell like a potato chip!

Funny and frightening!!

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
WOW! What a beauty! Seems well looked after, too.

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
This is a great thread! Sure hope you get him, Dean. I can't believe that hog ate the whole pumpkim! That's great!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Just got the word from my peeps...he got redeemed today! :(

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh........:(:(! ! !

Think this way, Someone are very happy to got WILLIAM WALLACE" back. I think he will remember who feed him that 10 lb pumpkin.

One year, I think about 5 years ago we bought Bob a 100 pound pumpkin. The pictures are in my desktop that took a dump on me...

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
NO!!!!!! I am so disappointed! I know you are too Dean. Did you find out anything about his people?
No...I'll check 'em out when I go back to work tomorrow night! But...I'm a little pissed. They waited almost a week to get him back. If it was me...I'd have had him back the same day! Actually, if it was me, I'D NEVER HAVE LOST HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

M

Maggie Cummings

No...I'll check 'em out when I go back to work tomorrow night! But...I'm a little pissed. They waited almost a week to get him back. If it was me...I'd have had him back the same day! Actually, if it was me, I'D NEVER HAVE LOST HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I agree, me neither...

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Just got the word from my peeps...he got redeemed today! :(
So sorry to hear that, Dean. But at least, by the way he looked, we know he's well loved and cared for.

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES