Glass repair person or store in Winnipeg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelloise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manitoba Canada
This is a long shot but I have to have the bottom and one side of the glass tank in my wood enclosure replaced as it is cracked. Does anyone know anyone that can build or repair glass tanks or a place I can get glass cut in winnipeg?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Okay, I can't really help you for a location. I don't live in Winnipeg. However, you could possibly, depending on the crack, buy some aquarium epoxy and fix it yourself. Lot cheaper too. Could that possibly be a solution?

shelloise

5 Year Member
Manitoba Canada
wellington said:
Okay, I can't really help you for a location. I don't live in Winnipeg. However, you could possibly, depending on the crack, buy some aquarium epoxy and fix it yourself. Lot cheaper too. Could that possibly be a solution?

Yes I could use aquarium epoxy and repair the bottom crack ( is that like a silicone or glue?) but the crack on the side goes all the way up and it bothers me that it doesn't look very good. I think the pic I attached shows some of it

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Off topic, I don't know much about Russians diets, are they suppose to have fruits (regularly)?

shelloise

5 Year Member
Manitoba Canada
theelectraco said:
Off topic, I don't know much about Russians diets, are they suppose to have fruits (regularly)?

You might want to post that question under diet in russian section

theelectraco

5 Year Member
shelloise said:
You might want to post that question under diet in russian section

A simple yes/no is all I was expecting, I don't need a thread full of information worth to get the question answered.

Searched the forum(guess I will do that first from now on, note taken) now I know they shouldn't be fed fruit unless very rarely as a treat.

shelloise

5 Year Member
Manitoba Canada
A simple yes or no with diet requirements is not an answer I would give.
You may feel you are wasting your time reading posts to get your answer.
On the other hand, when I start a thread and I get an e-mail notification saying I have received a reply to my posting,,, My reaction was why is someone asking about diet when the posting is about replacing glass, and then getting huffy because I suggested that you look under the proper category.

Status
Not open for further replies.