GIANT CHERRYHEAD ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Meet Queen Elizabeth'.......along with her Mate Oscar'-
Through the years I've been collecting Redfoots and Cherries these two are by far the largest one's I've seen. 100% Brazilian and both close to 14" ....Sorta throws a curveball in the "Cherry Theories about being Dwarf's" which is a common read in some books.

Here she is along side some 6" Cherryhead specimens’ for sizing.....
pr29_zpsd93933b7.jpg
pr48_zps5456957c.jpg
and now a " Size Line" from 2" - 14"
mbl10.jpg
BIGCHERRY3.jpg
Oscar on the prowl.....

JD~:)

Blakem

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
Nice rock with the animal in it in #4. Impressive you were able to get them lined up like so in #3

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Nice looking torts JD. The light one almost looks like a leopard at first glance. Also like your petroglyph drawings, nice touch!!

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Northwest FL
I never get tired of seeing your beauties JD. Your some sort of master at taking pictures, especially when they're all lined up. Mine will never stay still like that!!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
I really like the rock. :D

So you guys like the rock? …as Joy pointed out they are called petroglyph’s other wise known as cave paintings. I make these reproductions by studying “real” drawings …then replicating them on flagstone. I use a dremel and acid to etch in the design, and then a “secret coating” is applied, wet down and allowed a couple of weeks to “ age” the stone. I have several of these around the yard and house ( will try and take some shots of others).
My Father was the one who started this and taught me how to do this . I was very lucky as child to have a mad scientist as a Father…..:p
To this day I feel very blessed to call him Dad and also my best friend.

jrcrist4 said:
I never get tired of seeing your beauties JD. Your some sort of master at taking pictures, especially when they're all lined up. Mine will never stay still like that!!

It's called BRIBES.......see the tomatoes’ in front~ :D

BTW your hatchlings are outrageous .....I Luv um!

Status
Not open for further replies.