Gatsby Home

vladimir

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
Looking great Joe!!! I can tell you that my tortoise learned how to get out (by me setting him in front of the door) in a day and took him about 3 days to climb back in. I think it takes them a few days to get used to climbing up the ramp and the plastic air curtain that hangs in the door way but once they get it there in and out with no problems. I added a second ramp to the door ramp so it was easier for him to climb up and I also added some anti-slip tape to the ramp to make it easier for him to climb up and down (the first time he got on the ramp he just slid down like he was on ice). I got it from Amazon ($13.99) if you are interested https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076DM4N7D/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

Thanks for the link on the tape - I tried gluing little slats of wood to my ramp, but depending on where his steps fall somtimes he slides going down.

I'm going to order the tape to try it out :)

Johnkoch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Frisco, Texas
Thanks for the link on the tape - I tried gluing little slats of wood to my ramp, but depending on where his steps fall somtimes he slides going down.

I'm going to order the tape to try it out :)
No problem!! I hope it works for you as well as it does for me!!