Galileo

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

I know of 2 dogs who got a fox tail up their penis and because it can only go forward it worked it's way up to the brain and both dogs died. i have seen many dogs with an infected penis due to getting a fox tail in there...I'm very afraid of foxtails, I'm not sure they could hurt a tortoise...but I'd rather be safe then sorry...foxtails are bad news!

spring pace

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
topanga, california
9ie3w2.jpg

the field has been chopped down, like every year for fire season so it looks like a desert. only the coyotes use it now. i have a small portion of it set aside for the oat grass i grow every year, thats gone too. he wont have any fresh oats until next march. we just had one of our blood hound have foot surgery because of a foxtail.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a great picture! Galileo is a pretty good-lookin sulcata tortoise.

Yvonne

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
emysemys said:
What a great picture! Galileo is a pretty good-lookin sulcata tortoise.

Yvonne

with some right lighting and shadows his scutes look smooth sometimes. he was pretty bumpy when small, looked like cornrolls, theyre not too bad now

2lu9o2w.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

I agree with Yvonne and he sure is relaxed...and no bumpy face like on Bob with his nose all pushed in...

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
Gulf Coast said:
OMG I have got to stop looking at these pictures!!! Must resist must resist!!!

hehehehehhehhehe, i am completely satisfied w/ having 1 tort, though i do feel the pull sometimes, i keep thinking, i get another and galis yard gets cut in half, and i cant do that to him. hes such a HAPPY guy all the time. smiles, spring

tortoisenerd said:
That heart tag is adorable! Shell bling hehe

custom license plate for his bumper !!!!!!!! cracks me up

Gulf Coast said:
Spring, look at you!! already using the Quote feature.. :) Thanks for the kind words about Waldo.. He is so darn cute. I just love his size but everytime I see a picture of the big guys and gals I am in aww of their beauty... and I love what you said " its like walking w/ dinosaurs"

yeah, now that hes bigger, 26# gives me a hint on what a moving force he is going to be.......and in my back yard no less. would like to see more pics of waldo. smiles, spring

Status
Not open for further replies.