Funny story

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshtaylor123

5 Year Member
So I was picking Marvin up out of his enclosure so he could chase crickets around on the floor. So I pick him up and I was thinking "why is my foot wet?" so I looked at him and he was takin a **** right on my foot. Haha he's so funny!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
:D:D:D. Don't you just hate wet socks though:p :D. Mine had pooped on my shoulder, after a soak, that he pooped in, I thought he was done. First I heard a little squishy sound and then :( poop.

joshtaylor123

5 Year Member
wellington said:
:D:D:D. Don't you just hate wet socks though:p :D. Mine had pooped on my shoulder, after a soak, that he pooped in, I thought he was done. First I heard a little squishy sound and then :( poop.

Good thing I wasn't wearing socks haha

joshtaylor123

5 Year Member
wellington said:
:D maybe he was marking his territory. You are definitely his now:p

Haha woo!! He is finally warming up to me an I have had him for 5 months! :)

Dagashi

5 Year Member
joshtaylor123 said:
wellington said:
:D maybe he was marking his territory. You are definitely his now:p

Haha woo!! He is finally warming up to me an I have had him for 5 months! :)

haha! funny! I had mine pee on me while I was "flying him through the air" (the inbetween flying time from taking him out of the enclosure and letting him roam in the gardens) thank goodness it was outdoors and it was after i flew him over my head! so I only had minimal hit. Lesson learnt.. no more flying lessons!

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
wellington said:

:D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I once was handing betty to my husband and she unleashed. She peed all over him. It was like a mini super soaker. Of course being half blond I didn't react to his screams to move her with more than a look of confusion.

joshtaylor123

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
I once was handing betty to my husband and she unleashed. She peed all over him. It was like a mini super soaker. Of course being half blond I didn't react to his screams to move her with more than a look of confusion.

Haha yeah it's a pretty powerful stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.