How social is your tortoise?

How social is your tort?

• Not social, hides from people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat social / depends on their mood / I don't know, I leave it in its terrarium

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Social / climbs on people / sniffs people / shows off for attention

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
:D

My little tortoise is very social! ^_^
And what's funny is he only ever poops on me. Strangers, visitors? Nope, clean on them. But if I pick him up... oh dear!

Cadance

5 Year Member
Our female RT seems to be very friendly and doesn't min being picked up our male is a little more shy I am hoping he gets better as time goes on we have only had him about a month and our female about 2 months. All around they are both sweet ;)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
My russian runs right over to the side of the tank if i am near it and claws at the glass. She doesnt mind being held and will climb all over me if she is out for a run. My marginated is not scared but he is shy. he will only take hand fed food if it's something he really loves. I have had my russian longer though, so I have noticed the marginated getting more social as he is settling in.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
All of mine are very social (except for the man hating red foot) though how much of that is because I feed them and how much is they like me remains to be seen.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Bowser is really social. When I take her places with me she loves to walk around and explore while people are all around her and petting her.

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
My girl big bertha dosn't open up to anyone but me "mommy" or "daddy" but my babies love people... I guess Big Bertha just went throught so much it is hard for her to trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.