Status
Not open for further replies.

KenTheBugGuy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Concord, ca
Rare! Manouria Impressa - IMPRESSED TORTOISE

Very rare to ever see these on sale. Just came in. Very healthy looking pairs. If you want multiple pairs do email me and we can work out the pricing a little. Price for a pair of adults is $6000. These are good breeding investments as babies would definately pay for your investment.

See my 5 pages of good reviews at the below link...I am an invert dealer mostly just had these come in with inverts :)

Reviews Click Here

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Do you have pictures? Are these wc ?

KenTheBugGuy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Concord, ca
Itort said:

Don't have pictures right this second but will get some for you. As to wild caught I think they are but I will make sure. They have all thier cites permits and everything though and they look healthy. Do know these guys have specialized diets ok.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
KenTheBugGuy said:
Itort said:

Don't have pictures right this second but will get some for you. As to wild caught I think they are but I will make sure. They have all thier cites permits and everything though and they look healthy. Do know these guys have specialized diets ok.

More than likely they are wild caught, as you can count on two fingers the number of folks here in the states who have had success breeding them.

Yvonne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
KenTheBugGuy said:
Do know these guys have specialized diets ok.

And are VERY hard to keep in captivity. They don't want to eat what we feed them. These should be sold to very experienced tortoise keepers only.

Yvonne

KenTheBugGuy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Concord, ca
I agree with her statement you do have to feed them very specialized food and I can get the list of stuff they will eat but its not easy stuff to find so do know what you are doing if you pick these up. Thanks Yvonne for making that clear cause you are right :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
KenTheBugGuy said:
THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE!

As soon as I saw your post, I went on my Manouria list and let all the Manouria folks that I have contact with know about them. I'm hoping they went to one of these guys!

Yvonne

KenTheBugGuy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Concord, ca
KenTheBugGuy said:
THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE!

As soon as I saw your post, I went on my Manouria list and let all the Manouria folks that I have contact with know about them. I'm hoping they went to one of these guys!

Yvonne

They are available but only to very experienced and responsible owners. They have not sold yet but I don't want just some random person buying them.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hey Ken the bug guy, incase this thread gets deleted because you arent selling them online any more,. Can you please make a thread and talk a little about the captive care of impressed tortoises.

machobuddha

5 Year Member
I see this message is old, but wonder if you still have access to this species. Please let me know. Do pretty well with manouria in general. Thanks.
Arthur

KenTheBugGuy said:

Very rare to ever see these on sale. Just came in. Very healthy looking pairs. If you want multiple pairs do email me and we can work out the pricing a little. Price for a pair of adults is $6000. These are good breeding investments as babies would definately pay for your investment.

See my 5 pages of good reviews at the below link...I am an invert dealer mostly just had these come in with inverts :)

Reviews Click Here

KenTheBugGuy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Concord, ca
machobuddha said:
I see this message is old, but wonder if you still have access to this species. Please let me know. Do pretty well with manouria in general. Thanks.
Arthur

KenTheBugGuy said:

Reviews Click Here

No I don't. It was a one time import and was helping a friend get them sold to good homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.