Frustrated with the tortoise form app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICUSleeping

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Casselberry
Everytime I try to upload a picture it says the application has crashed or stopped working. Now I am not the only 1 who has this problem several people with different types of phone and different services all have the same problem uploading pictures. I'm constantly on this app all day long reading people's posts learning and searching and getting more knowledge everyday. But everytime I try to upload a picture to try and make a new thread and get peoples advice the application crashes. I wish someone would fix this. It would be more helpful not only to me but the other people who are trying to get their stuff acrossed.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Send Josh an email. Give him all the info you can about what it does and says. He should be able to help you out. Here is the email contact @ tortoise forum . org

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
I actually JUST did it from my iPhone and it worked. However, it didn't work for me the last week or so.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I basically only use the app. I've got an iphone4 and ipad2. I've never had an issue uploading pictures, but I've only done this on my phone.
I don't know what the problem is. I add by using the small + button in the top right hand side of the screen. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved for you soon.

View attachment 27910

This picture is how I almost got thrown out of Utah.

Oops. Let's try that again.

Masin

5 Year Member
North Florida
99% of the time I'm using the app on my iPhone 4, my frustration is I can't seem to get the search function to work :( I don't want to annoy people asking the same questions that others have asked so I try to search like suggested 100 times and can't :(

ICUSleeping

5 Year Member
Casselberry
I have a Motorola Razor droid through Verizon. I have no + tab. It gives me these options 1 a reply button then in the reply I have 3 icons send attachment and cancel when I hit attachments it takes me to another screen from there i hit attachments again to gives me the option to ether go to gallery or camera i choose both it loads too 100percent then crashs or puts up an error message iv installed and uninstall the app its been doing this for months and months...very frustrating

MichiLove

5 Year Member
New Orleans
Yeah, I just tried to use it about an hour ago and it told me it had crashed.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
I have the iPhone 4s and the new iPad. I've never used the app on the iPad. It's not a picture issue that frustrates me, it's the parse errors.

esiotrot

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Masin said:
99% of the time I'm using the app on my iPhone 4, my frustration is I can't seem to get the search function to work :( I don't want to annoy people asking the same questions that others have asked so I try to search like suggested 100 times and can't :(

Me too!

& I can't open threads in the subscribed section without it crashing either.

jason g.

5 Year Member
I use my Motorola Droid for this application. I've never used anything else. When the signal is weak the pics are slow to load but to upload I go old school and use my photobucket account. Just upload photos to my account go to view links copy the image link and paste it in my reply. Lol alot of work huh.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Please know that your emails, threads, posts, and PMs have not gone ignored. I have forwarded as much information to ForumRunner Support as you all have given me. I am also anxiously awaiting their fixes and I will keep you all up to date as I learn more
Thank you for reporting these issues. Your continued patience is much appreciated!

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
For those of you having issues uploading images, are you using Android or iOS? Are you uploading JPG or PNG? Do you know the size of the image?

esiotrot

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Josh said:
For those of you having issues uploading images, are you using Android or iOS? Are you uploading JPG or PNG? Do you know the size of the image?

Mine are on iOS, but unsure of others? How'd I find out? I can't send any pics at all now :(

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
esiotrot, iPhone? iPod? iPad?

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Ok Folks. We're finally getting some work done on this app.
The search is being fixed. In the meantime you can search in the app by following these instructions:
From the main screen, if you hit "More" (bottom right corner) and then "edit" (top right corner) and then drag search to the menu bar on the bottom, and then try to search, it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.