Free DT Permiting Today in S. CA, Reseda

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoiselady

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
S. CA
Southern California - Reseda (the valley)

I just got word that one of our reptile vets is holding a pet fair and there will be no charge permitting of desert tortoises right there. Our chair lady is doing this. It is from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm in Reseda at VCA McClave Animal Hospital (Sunday, May 6th). This is a great opportunity to get your tortoise legal if you haven't yet. She asked me to come over and help her out, so I wanted to make sure and share the news here before I took off - hope to see some Tortoise Form friends. Can’t go wrong with free :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Its always free. I think maybe the vet might give a once-over for free.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Or maybe they are offering (the word is escaping this old brain...absolution? no... ) You know, no punishment for having an un-registered tortoise????

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
emysemys said:
Or maybe they are offering (the word is escaping this old brain...absolution? no... ) You know, no punishment for having an un-registered tortoise????

amnesty?

tortoiselady

5 Year Member
S. CA
jaizei said:
emysemys said:

amnesty?

Correct - it is amnesty otherwise it is a possible $1,200 fine - so free sounds acurate to me... You could say fine free or no penalty. Overall get your DT's tag :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.