FOUND TORTOISE

Xxlilcasonxx

Location (City and/or State)
Glendale AZ
FOUND TORT! In the Glendale AZ area near N 49th Ln and W Onyx Ave. I believe it’s a Sulcata (correct me if I’m wrong please)? I already have a Leopard Tortoise and am unsure if I can keep them together but will keep till I find the owner or figure out another enclosure for said baby. Not very big, shell is about 9 inches long (front to back).

Attachments

• IMG_9115.jpeg
    IMG_9115.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I believe this is a sulcata.

zovick

10 Year Member!
FOUND TORT! In the Glendale AZ area near N 49th Ln and W Onyx Ave. I believe it’s a Sulcata (correct me if I’m wrong please)? I already have a Leopard Tortoise and am unsure if I can keep them together but will keep till I find the owner or figure out another enclosure for said baby. Not very big, shell is about 9 inches long (front to back).
It is a sulcata. To answer your other uncertainty, you should NOT keep it and your Leopard Tortoise together in the same enclosure.

Reactions: Ink

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It is a sulcata 100%. It can not live with your leopard. Besides species should never mix, the sulcata will kill the leopard.
It likely has an owner. Post on your neighborhood app, local pet stores, vets, and animal rescues. Someone is likely looking for it
If no one claims it and you keep it, the care is the same as your leopard but must be kept apart.