For Moozillion and others in Lousiana...re Ida!!!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
Was not sure where I could post this, but it will be moved to an appropriate place, I guess.

I wanted to enquire if Moozillion is OK? I am concerned regarding Hurricane Ida, which devastated totally, parts of Louisiana a few days ago. I hope she, her family and all her other animals are OK!!!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Was not sure where I could post this, but it will be moved to an appropriate place, I guess.

I wanted to enquire if Moozillion is OK? I am concerned regarding Hurricane Ida, which devastated totally, parts of Louisiana a few days ago. I hope she, her family and all her other animals are OK!!!
Tammy you spelt "Louisiana" wrong in the title!!! Your bad.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I hope they are ok. ?
Even you guys in Virginia got some of Ida too. The flooding. In Mississippi it was bad too. It was a monster of a hurricane! I am in Jamaica and we are lucky we only got it at its early stages of development. We are recovering from Tropical Storms Elsa, Grace and Ida.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I've been thinking of Moozillion and Tricia Stringer also. I'm not sure if there is other members. And all the members in the trail Ida has left behind. I think she even touched southern Ohio but I haven't heard much about that. It always floods there though. All I can do for them is send ??.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Let me know if you want it corrected. I think it's funny though that you told yourself you did it.
Nah, thanks anyway Wellington. It can stand as a testimony to my fallibility whenever I get full of myself. And yeah, I tend to correct myself like that here. It's kind of unique, eh???

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Chances are our Louisiana friends don't have power at the moment. I just had a couple friends drive over to Atlanta from Jefferson parish because they didn't have power or water.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Yes RVA did avoid the storm. I even picked up Lyns early from school. I wasn't going to risk her safety on a bus. I just hope they are alright.? We were lucky

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
A major hurricane is an indescribably terrifying thing to live through. And for those who survive, there is usually a nightmare of loss and destruction to deal with afterwards. I am keeping up with the news from Louisiana and understand that a lot of folks still have no electricity. To say the least.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Oh my gosh, you guys!!!!!
I had NO IDEA about this thread!!!!
We are fine!!!!!!
Last year we had a house generator put in, which ties Into our natural gas, so the power can go off, but you'd never know it because of our house generator.
We had no trees down, so we were lucky.
Thank you all SOOOO much for thinking of me, and I'm so sorry I did't see this sooner!!!
HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Oh my gosh, you guys!!!!!
I had NO IDEA about this thread!!!!
We are fine!!!!!!
Last year we had a house generator put in, which ties Into our natural gas, so the power can go off, but you'd never know it because of our house generator.
We had no trees down, so we were lucky.
Thank you all SOOOO much for thinking of me, and I'm so sorry I did't see this sooner!!!
HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!!
Darnit!.. u nearly gave TammyJ a nervous breakdown lol