following people

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Click on the member you wish to follow's avatar picture or name.
This will bring up a little box of their info.
You will see a line on here with "Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore"
Click on "Follow" !
At least that's how it works on the PC., not sure about phones and apps and stuff.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Click on the member you wish to follow's avatar picture or name.
This will bring up a little box of their info.
You will see a line on here with "Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore"
Click on "Follow" !
At least that's how it works on the PC., not sure about phones and apps and stuff.
I don't think you can do it in the app without going to web view and then doing what you said

Maverick

5 Year Member
Oh that stinks. Would you say the web version is better than app?
I wouldn't say better or worse, more like convenience and preference. The website has more options, but the app format/style is more pleasing to ME on my phone/tablet. I barely ever turn on my PC these days....

Big Ol Tortoise

pflugerville Tx
I wouldn't say better or worse, more like convenience and preference. The website has more options, but the app format/style is more pleasing to ME on my phone/tablet. I barely ever turn on my PC these days....
Do you get notifications on your phone/tablet

Maverick

5 Year Member
Yes, if someone replies to a subscribed thread you get a notification. You are automatically subscribed to threads you start or participated in, and ones you subscribe to manually with the star at the top of the screen.

Big Ol Tortoise

pflugerville Tx
Yes, if someone replies to a subscribed thread you get a notification. You are automatically subscribed to threads you start or participated in, and ones you subscribe to manually with the star at the top of the screen.
Are you using an iPad or iPhone? Because on my iPod I never get notifications... and I have it set so that I should be getting notifications.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
But if you can't do what you want on the app, go to the full site, do what it is, then go back to the app, was my point.

That doesn't work either, if you block on the computer they still show up on the app.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
My thoughts exactly. I have blocked a few but it was pointless because I'm on the app more.

Maverick

5 Year Member
I use Android. I have the S7 edge. That's probably the difference.