Flipping over

Squirt little dude

Location (City and/or State)
Ukiah California
Hi I’ve got a 10 mo old hermains named Squirt and for the last few weeks he has been flipped over at least daily. I’ve read other post on here about possible reasons and I thought I had a good environment for him/her. Temps/humidity are good. I’m not sure why he is constantly climbing the walls. IMG_2847.jpgIMG_2847.jpgIMG_2848.jpg
Any thoughts would be helpful, I’m so worried when ever I have to leave, I haven’t slept well waking up to check on him

Reptilony

QC, CAN
You should write your temps so other members can help you better. Also the red light is not a good idea. If you where looking for something to change that's something.

Squirt little dude

Ukiah California
I am going to change the red light I had a purple light I liked better. Temps are under hot spot 90-98 and colder side 75-80. I can change with suggestions.

JwalterH

Grand Rapids, Mi
Ours climbed the walls at first. They were not tall enough, now there is nothing to see above the walls so she ignores them (they are 8 inches (20cm) tall).

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hi I’ve got a 10 mo old hermains named Squirt and for the last few weeks he has been flipped over at least daily. I’ve read other post on here about possible reasons and I thought I had a good environment for him/her. Temps/humidity are good. I’m not sure why he is constantly climbing the walls. View attachment 265866View attachment 265867View attachment 265868
Any thoughts would be helpful, I’m so worried when ever I have to leave, I haven’t slept well waking up to check on him
In that space where do you find the roll over occur?