Flipping out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyreiter

5 Year Member
Went outside to check on tortie and he was mobbin around as usual, go inside to get him some munchies and come right back outside and he had flipped himself over! Ughh I wish there was a way to know they'd always be safe and to flip-safe an enclosure :(

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
LOL...as a Mother of a son (human) and variety of shelled critters, I too wish there was some way to assure they were fine always....but alas, if nothing ever happens we never learn....he will eventually learn how to right himself....until then, there is no crime in a helping hand from time to time till he can handle this big ole world on his own--well, most days....

easyreiter

5 Year Member
ascott said:
LOL...as a Mother of a son (human) and variety of shelled critters, I too wish there was some way to assure they were fine always....but alas, if nothing ever happens we never learn....he will eventually learn how to right himself....until then, there is no crime in a helping hand from time to time till he can handle this big ole world on his own--well, most days....

Speaking as being a mother to critters! I'm trying to get him to eat good greens and I've cut him off from romaine for 4 days an he refuses to eat! I wanna spank him! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.