Finally got my tort tat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
DSCN0575.jpgFinally!! (Mods please move if wrong place,,, sorry when I tried to search tatoos in tort forum it gave me error message))
I did find this one floating around, but kept going back to it..so I got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I love it Nay. Yours is great too Kristin. I always wanted a little one on my ankle, but I'm scared to death.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Wow, Nay...so THAT's what it takes to get you to post on the forum huh?

Nice TAT!

EchoTheLeoTort

5 Year Member
United States
nice tats. unfortunately none of mine are tortoise related so I won't share lol. Terry go get it done. Honestly I have two wrist tattoos, a tattoo over my spine, and on my upper inside arm. They don't hurt that bad. The most painful was the inside upper arm, soooo sensitive, especially around the armpit lol. congrats on the tat!

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Thanks guys, I have been lax on on posting, just been snaking in on occasion. Having loads of migraines and that makes me so crazy to catch up on the crap I should've been doing. But you all have been on my mind!!
Terry, honestly child birth was 10 x worse than any tatoo, just go for it! If you stay about where my middle little tort tat is, it is really not that horrible!
Marissa, there are threads here that posted loads of folks tats, not all torts, but when I went to search the forum to post mine there all I got was a error, many times. so I made a new thread, but honestly we who love tats love to see any so please feel free to post on this thread. I find then so fasinating. Always wanted to get a tort tat to add to my favorite things, a horse, feather and a dog, so now I am almost complete,(what's left is a pig!).
Thanks, there are so many options on the internet, take your time Terry and find one!
Nay

Status
Not open for further replies.