Photo uploads........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloola

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester, UK
Please can you help me? I'm desperate to upload some photo's of my little fella but for some reason I can't. I get an error message saying 'Impossible to move'. I have tried uploading from my hard drive and from photobucket but have had no luck. I have tried many times since I joined the forum. :eek:(

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Give tinypic.com a try, that usually works well for me and there's no membership required. Simply go to the site, upload the photo, and paste the link into the forum.

Melloola

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
Where abouts do I paste the link? When I paste it in the photo gallery/albums uploader bit I still get the error message.

fa7wox.jpg

Seems to work fine on this bit though!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
paste the link in the post.
I used to have to use Tunypic.. then i got a new camera and I can laod them straight from the site off my computer. I dont get the Too large error anymore.. it must have somthing to do with my camera setting or pixels or something...

well.. something worked.. I can see that one!

Melloola

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
It's odd. I can put them on here fine but I can't upload them to an album. I keep getting the same message 'impossible to move'.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I have never been able to post on the photo gallery and I have yet to see instructions on how to do it, so I just stick to putting them in my threads..

Melloola

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
I think I will have to do the same! Oh well.............. Thanks for your help. :eek:D

Status
Not open for further replies.