Fergus' Growth w/in 6 months...

Kr1st1n

Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, Arizona
I just wanted to share the progress of Fergus' growth within the 6 months that he became a part of our family (3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 tarantula, 2 snakes, 2 fish, 1 lizard)
For some back-story... Fergus came to me as a rescue at 1 year of age and was significantly undersized (still is but not nearly as concerning).
Within 6 months of getting proper nutrition & proper husbandry he has 3x'd his first year of life's growth within 6 months!! (thank you to this forum!!!!):<3:
(and yes, I realized after the fact that I typed SLC vs. SCL... but it was too much effort to edit it 😂 )
Fergus' Growth within 6 months.png

Last edited:

Cowgirl

Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, California
I just wanted to share the progress of Fergus' growth within the 6 months that he became a part of our family (3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 tarantula, 2 snakes, 2 fish, 1 lizard)
For some back-story... Fergus came to me as a rescue at 1 year of age and was significantly undersized (still is but not nearly as concerning).
Within 6 months of getting proper nutrition & proper husbandry he has 3x'd his first year of life's growth within 6 months!! (thank you to this forum!!!!):<3:
(and yes, I realized after the fact that I typed SLC vs. SCL... but it was too much effort to edit it 😂 )
View attachment 365587
He’s beautiful! Nice job!

ryan57

PA
View attachment 365587
Sure looks happy in that third picture! Great job.