Fast growing trees .com

Quadro

Location (City and/or State)
SC
I was just wondering has any one ordered from fast growing trees.com before ? I seen that they have mulberry trees that I can plant and my torts can eat from them . The reviews seem decent and they are in SC .

Loohan

5 Year Member
North-Central Arkansas
Yes, it so happens i ordered a Fuyu persimmon and Russian Red pomegranate last January, got them, planted them. Seem like quality plants. The persimmon is leafing out now.

Quadro

SC
Yes, it so happens i ordered a Fuyu persimmon and Russian Red pomegranate last January, got them, planted them. Seem like quality plants. The persimmon is leafing out now.
That’s good to know I may order the mulberry tree for my tortoises then see how it does but I’ll wait and see . I also seen the ice cream banana tree I’d like to try and I believe torts can eat banana leaves as well .

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hhhm. Everytime I go to the trees.com website it looks more like a search engine instead of a real store with trees. Is that the full URL ?

Quadro

SC
Hhhm. Everytime I go to the trees.com website it looks more like a search engine instead of a real store with trees. Is that the full URL ?
fastgrowingtrees.com ?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
fastgrowingtrees.com ?
aaaaagh. Thnks. I didnt realize that “fast growing” was part of the Companys name!

yep, thats it.