Enclosure

LukaSerbia

Hi! This is outdoor enclosure for my tortoise,please share some pictures of your enclosures,i have a lot of time to work with tortoise,so i need ideas for indoor or outdoor enclosure. :)

1435061839296.jpg 1435061883456.jpg 1435061906119.jpg 1435061932486.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Luka, and welcome to the forum!

If you'll go to the Enclosure section, pinned at the top there are two threads put together by one of our moderators - @Jacqui - and they show many pictures of both indoor habitats and outdoor habitats that our members have for their tortoises.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Luka and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and your lovely tortoise.
Read, learn, contribute, ask questions and have fun!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I love that last picture. Is that an outside ir inside enclosure. With the straw/hay it made me think inside.

LukaSerbia

Tortoise lives on the balcony in this box,i put dry grass on humus,there's a lot of sun and its safe for tortoise. :)

Courtneeeyy_98

Hi all. My Herman tortoise is too big for a tortoise table now. What else could I house him in because he needs extra room. I don't want a vivarium because it makes their shell get ruined. Thanks

LukaSerbia

Maybe you can find big terrarium? And remove topside.I dont have any other idea. :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Hi all. My Herman tortoise is too big for a tortoise table now. What else could I house him in because he needs extra room. I don't want a vivarium because it makes their shell get ruined. Thanks

i've heard an old bookcase with the shelves removed is a simple and not too expensive way of constructing a table