Egg timeline

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Auburn, Alabama
May I just say that I just came across this thread, and as I was reading through I was keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending! Congrats!!!
Thank you and I too am glad for the happy ending. I have another one that will hopefully hatch later this month or next.

NDevon

North Devon, UK
Wow! I hope to have Pancakes at some point and check this section often, found your thread today and I too was hoping it would lead to baby pancakes!

Congratulations, I bet it feels great. I cant wait to go through his process, it must be wonderful seeing the tortoise mature, then lay eggs, learning and tweaking the way you incubate until finally a baby hatches. Made me smile :)

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
So the other egg has stopped development suddenly. If nothing changes within a months time I'm going to crack the egg open and see what's up.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I would want to keep them all. Too bad I live in Thailand I would buy the babies from you.
I have had so many people across the seas offer to buy them, but exportation is incredibly expensive. I would keep them but I am doing a breeding project with my tortoises and do not have room for the babies to stay and I am not inbreeding them.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Newest hatchling hatched tonight 3/25/17 at 1am central time. Laid on 12/14/16.
Looks right good, so wide compared to length. Love those patterns on the Carapace.

I feel as though I'm missing out on something not having anything to do with this species.

Congratulations.