ebt hatchlings

tmh

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
turah, montana
We are looking to add 2 or 3 cb. ebt babies to our family. Wehave a 14year old female eastern named Dave. She's the most perfect turtle I've ever known. Comes to her name. We love her.

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
Look in the adoptions area or for sale. Most people who were selling a month ago usually have babies that didn't sell.

dovelett15

10 Year Member!
Hello,

I have several EBT babies (6 months of age) that I intended to keep but I now have 10 eggs incubating from my adults of 10 years and cannot keep them all. They are all feasting on moistened Reptomin, troutchow, lettuce and chopped fruit. If you are interested I can email pics. of the babies as I do not know how to post pics. here.

Martha
[email protected]
S. Calif.

tmh

5 Year Member
turah, montana
Omg that would be fantastic. I cant seem to get to adoptions or for sale on site. When do u expect new babies?

dovelett15

10 Year Member!
Hello,

Thank you for your response. Good timing as I have 4 boxies that just hatched yesterday, 7/09. Currently, I have 4 eggs of which 1 just started to pip today and the remaining 3 of that same clutch should begin to pip as well. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Martha

tmh

5 Year Member
turah, montana
Hello,

Thank you for your response. Good timing as I have 4 boxies that just hatched yesterday, 7/09. Currently, I have 4 eggs of which 1 just started to pip today and the remaining 3 of that same clutch should begin to pip as well. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Martha
Any easterns? Either hatchling or preferably 1 year old. Just got a beautiful 1 year old from doug dix.