EBT hatchling needs a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxerJoe

5 Year Member
Hello,
I have a 4-5 month old EBT that needs a good home. I love him but don't have the time to give him/her enough attention.

We call him Larry even though its to early to know if its a male or femal. He's a few inches long, loves to bask in the sun and eat from you hand.

I live in NJ so I'm looking for someone within driving distance as I will not ship him.
His enclosure a vivarium and will go with him.

I'll post pictures later tonight.

Please respond or call 732-682-4806

Thank you,

Joe

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Joe:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I think New Jersey has some pretty strict regulations regarding box turtles. It might be a good idea for those interested in Joe's turtle to acquaint yourselves with the regulations.

BoxerJoe

5 Year Member
Thanks for the welcome and concerns. The only regulation is not removing them from the wild otherwise it's okay to keep EBT in NJ.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
BoxerJoe said:
Hello,
I have a 4-5 month old EBT that needs a good home. I love him but don't have the time to give him/her enough attention.

We call him Larry even though its to early to know if its a male or femal. He's a few inches long, loves to bask in the sun and eat from you hand.

I live in NJ so I'm looking for someone within driving distance as I will not ship him.
His enclosure a vivarium and will go with him.

I'll post pictures later tonight.

Please respond or call 732-682-4806

Thank you,

Joe

I'm in Staten Island, and I would take him, but I don't know how I would get there. e-mail me or pm me where you are and I'll se if my son would go for me. I have a NY State licence/permit to own and sell, and an outdoor turtle garden....I have lots of pictures on here someplace.

BoxerJoe

5 Year Member
Terryo
Please contact me on my cell to make the arrangements. I might be able to drop him off at your place. This way I can see you beautiful turtle garden..:)
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.