eating new to home

Status
Not open for further replies.

sueb4653

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pueblo West
Tiny has been with me for 3 days now, he is approx 1 -11/2 yr old. How much should he be eating so far he doesnt seem to be eating a whole lot. I have been offering a variety of foods kale, romaine,carrot,zucchini,marigold flower,hollyhock flower,grass,hibiscus leaves,strawberry leaves,spider plant,dandelion leaves,yarrow also some zoo med grassland pellets(supposedly eating those at the store)( I have mazuri on order)
will eat when hungrey and more settled in his new home? advise would really be appreiciated.

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
I would give him more time to settle in, as long as you see him still eat when he's hungary. What are you temps like?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Make sure temps and humidity is where it is suppose to be. Soak him every other day. Have water available 24/7 and give him time to settle in and realize you aren't going to eat him. Give him a handful of food and walk away until he gets used to you.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
He just needs to feel safe in his environment. He'll be fine so long as he's eating, pooing, and having his warm soaks. Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.