Eating Machine

Unkapunka

Location (City and/or State)
Osage City
I got my grassland pellets yesterday. I soaked a couple and Titus chowed right down. I am glad he has a good appetite

Florida

Florida
Quick answer is yes. Many of us have sprinkled chia seeds in an enclosure and had them grow & eaten. Problem is that a hot, humid, enclosure isnt all that conducive to them lasting very long, coupled with a crawling, hungry tort. But yes, you can sprinkle & grow.
Absolutely yes

Florida

Florida
Is there a limit on how much food sulcata should eat. I have a 18 month old guy and he will eat everything i give him. I try to give him small amounts thru the day, i just don't want to overfeed him.
Every morning I give my two boys a big helping of collards, dandelions, shaved squash, and chopped timothy hay. This big helping is fed once a day and has increased in size proportionate to their rate of eating. They are only 2mos old. Originally, they got about 2tbs/day. Now they are getting about .5/cup per day. If they eat it all for a couple of days, I increase. If not, I don't. They just discovered rose petals and rose leaves so I may be telling a whole new story!!!