Earl the one eyed baby tortoise.

Hector108

Defiantly will, do you know if you can post videos to this forum?

You can just go to "Tortoise Topics" then to the last tab under that section that reads "Tortoise pictures and videos" and there's a thread there that says "how to post videos" it will tell you there. Wish you luck with that little dude

John Franzwa

You can just go to "Tortoise Topics" then to the last tab under that section that reads "Tortoise pictures and videos" and there's a thread there that says "how to post videos" it will tell you there. Wish you luck with that little dude

Thanks so much! :D I will add a video of him eating

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
This will be a thread that I will update every so often with info about me baby red footed tortoise.
I will now give you some back round on him. He has one eye and is a 3 or 4 week old little guy who I didn't realize only had one eye until I was home from the expo, when I got him he was about 3 days old and still had his little tooth thing for cutting out of his egg! It was very hard for him to eat but I am slowly working with him so he eats better!

View attachment 176912
^ this one is of us on the way home
Sweet!

John Franzwa

Nothing eventful happened today besides him eating! hopefully I will be able to post a video of him eating some time tomorrow

John Franzwa

Earl wasn't to exited to eat today and just went back into his house/hide right away so... I hope he'll come out and eat, anyways in will be upgrading his cage size soon, today to be exact!

John Franzwa

He's started adventuring instead of hiding all the time and he gets around really good!

John Franzwa

I got a ton of stuff for his new cage setup! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1465764545.211604.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1465764561.294615.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1465764575.628229.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1465764592.210857.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1465764623.127957.jpg
And some Eco earth that you can never go wrong with to much of that around the house!
Btw if your wondering why I got double light thing it was on sale so I got it's gonna have a heat lamp in it!

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
This will be a thread that I will update every so often with info about me baby red footed tortoise.
I will now give you some back round on him. He has one eye and is a 3 or 4 week old little guy who I didn't realize only had one eye until I was home from the expo, when I got him he was about 3 days old and still had his little tooth thing for cutting out of his egg! It was very hard for him to eat but I am slowly working with him so he eats better!

View attachment 176912
^ this one is of us on the way home
Nice tort, he looks big for 3 days old. How much does he weigh?

@cdmay. Whats the biggest in weight you've had hatch?

John Franzwa

He keeps getting dirt stuck on his face does anybody know how to stop this or should I just kinda hope it stops or leave him to wipe it of, also if anything gets stuck in his eyes he gets eye drops in the mourning and at night!

John Franzwa

He loves Mazuri, he eats it all up! He will get it once a week! So he doesn't get addicted!