Duma's growth over time. updates all in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix Arizona
these threads are becoming handy! I was worried Duma might be small for her age... but I was able to look at Short's thread at about the same age and see she is only about 20 grams lighter... so not too far behind :)

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
She's lovely. I don't think my leopards will have as beautiful shell pattern as her, but at least they can grow healthy too :)

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
thank you :) she is my pretty little spotted baby. My other is named Shorty, he has a more blotchy pattern it will be interesting to see what it looks like once he is bigger.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
poor little Duma... she is only up to 222g since my last post... her shell injury must have slowed her weight gain... at least she never lost weight.

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
All of those calories were probably going into healing herself. Is she still friendly despite the animal attack?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
Beck said:
All of those calories were probably going into healing herself. Is she still friendly despite the animal attack?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

yep still as friendly as ever. i thought she would be more timid of my shadow after but so far she acts normal in every way other then she does not like being soaked anymore.. I wonder if she came back home because she looking for the food givers (us)

immayo said:
Very cute tort neighbor! ;)

awww well thanks neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.