Duma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix Arizona
We got a second leopard tortoise! We named her Duma. Thank you Christy! We love her (until we know the sex we are just calling her a her :)) She is very outgoing, very alert and active. she has been with us since the 28th and still has not hidden from us in her shell. in fact the only time i have seen her pull her head into her shell is to poop :p

Duma! she was born 10/17.

DSCF3566-1.jpg

DSCF3560.jpg

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
What a beautiful tort. Can't wait till I can get a leopard, I was going to get one over thanksgiving but deal fell through......im still waiting for that perfect little one to come along. Good luck with her!

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
jesst said:
What a beautiful tort. Can't wait till I can get a leopard, I was going to get one over thanksgiving but deal fell through......im still waiting for that perfect little one to come along. Good luck with her!

Thank you! I was the same way. i was able to find Leopards for sale but none of them caught my eye. when I saw Duma on the for sale section something clicked. Christy gave her a great start :D. her shell already has wonderful smooth growth.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
Oh i forgot to say Duma is Swahili for cheetah :p. I am easily inspired by movies... Shorty (my first leo) is named Short Round after the kid in Indiana Jones.

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Very nice! Can't wait to get mine from Christy!

Status
Not open for further replies.