Dog buries puppies to save from wildfire

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Dogs are amazing. Poor thing though, the fear she must have felt, sad. So glad they are all okay and will now be well loved and cared for. Not sure how someone could leave their pet behind though. Sorry, I would have to stay with mine if i couldn't get them out. I wouldn't be able to lived with myself anyway if I left them behind.

Prairie Mom

Dogs are amazing. Poor thing though, the fear she must have felt, sad. So glad they are all okay and will now be well loved and cared for. Not sure how someone could leave their pet behind though. Sorry, I would have to stay with mine if i couldn't get them out. I wouldn't be able to lived with myself anyway if I left them behind.
I agree...it's a pretty heart-wrenching tale, but I'm happy that it ends so well. I actually doubt the dog was left behind... My nephew is in Chile right now and stray and feral dogs are rampant everywhere. You cannot walk or ride your bike anywhere without having constant dealings with them. It's a sad situation there all around. Spay and neuter, people! Spay and Neuter!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I agree...it's a pretty heart-wrenching tale, but I'm happy that it ends so well. I actually doubt the dog was left behind... My nephew is in Chile right now and stray and feral dogs are rampant everywhere. You cannot walk or ride your bike anywhere without having constant dealings with them. It's a sad situation there all around. Spay and neuter, people! Spay and Neuter!
That's so true, didn't really think about her being feral. Sure wish they would catch a clue to spay and neuter. No dog should grow up without human love and care