Millie and Gertie's Excellent Adventure Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

The last time we saw Millie she was lost in the woods and very frightened...
zunkvb.jpg

She was lost deep in the woods, she was crying and very afraid and so sorry that she had left the Resort area then suddenly she came upon a clearing with a fairy house in the middle of it...
35bxawj.jpg

She went running up to it and knocked on the door...it creaked open and she heard a wavering voice say "come in my child"
2r6zn08.jpg

It was a beautiful fairy and she asked what was the problem and how could she help. She explained she didn't get many visitors that deep in the forest and that most people were too frightened of her husband the ogre to knock on her door. Millie explained that she didn't know anything about the ogre that she was lost and trying to find her way back to the Resort so she could go home. Millie explained that she missed her daddy a whole lot and that she was a bad bad girl for leaving the house and going to the Resort without his permission. Millie told the fairy that she was very lost and didn't know how to get back home...
wjj58y.jpg

The fairy told Millie that her husband the ogre would take her back to the resort and here he was now...Big Bob the Bad, and oh my he was huge! He was so big Millie couldn't see the top of him! But the fairy promised that he was gentle and he would take her safely to the Resort...
24xmeev.jpg

So Big Bob the Bad picked Millie up and off they went...and lo and behold as she slept in his arms he took her back to the Resort and when she woke up she was on the doorstep of Maggie's Resort and Spa, safely returned...
2emnzm9.jpg

Now where was Gertie? The last time anyone saw her she was going off with a one eyed stranger to a tattoo parlor...she didn't have permission to go, and she certainly didn't have permission to get a tattoo. But what fun she's been having! Gertie and Millie have done several things that DoctorCosmonaut wouldn't allow them to do. They watched a NASCAR race for the first time, then they both rode in the Bob cart and Gertie even stole it and took it for a ride by herself! Both girls drank wine for the first time and that is what led Gertie to go off with a stranger to get a tattoo. This stranger was in the Navy and he was very proud of being in uniform and protecting his country...so Gertie got this tattoo...she too is proud to be an American...
ak93cz.jpg

Not being used to drinking Gertie dozed off while she was laying there getting the tattoo on her pretty little rump.
And when she woke up DoctorCosmonaut was picking her up and saying how glad he was to see her and how much he missed her...
23mp8g.jpg

DoctorCosmonaut was picking Millie up to put her in the box to go home, she was so glad to see him and it was so good to be in his arms safe and protected from all the odd things in the world and she strained to get closer to him, to feel safer with him, she looked around trying to figure out what had just happened...
23wnwr4.jpg

Did that really happen? She was very comfortable at Maggie's house and Maggie always took good care of both girls, but this time Millie was thinking that she just did things that she normally wouldn't do. Did she really just have that adventure? This is the last glimpse she saw of her habitat at Maggie's just as DoctorCosmonaut was putting her in the box to go home...
14j0n12.jpg

Did she really have that adventure or was it just a dream???
The End

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ha Ha!! Just a dream. I wondered how you were going to end the story.

More! More!

M

Maggie Cummings

emysemys said:
Ha Ha!! Just a dream. I wondered how you were going to end the story.

More! More!

Or was it a dream? Did you miss the spilled wine glass in Millie's habitat???

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
That was a total crack-up! What a production manager, script writer and photographer you are, not to mention director. I think I can safely say you brought out top performances from your cast and crew. :D

I would recommend that you write children's books, but clearly the material is a bit racy for the younger set. In fact, I may have to report these bawdy threads to the moderators...oh, wait, maybe not. :p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I've been waiting for days for that ending. That was very good Maggie and Millie looks like she's love her daddy very much. What a great smile Jordan has. Can't wait for Jordan's next trip to see what happens next time. :D

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
So hilarious! I love it! I think you found your calling ;) I think we should come out with a movie lol

M

Maggie Cummings

DoctorCosmonaut said:
So hilarious! I love it! I think you found your calling ;) I think we should come out with a movie lol

Look at how Millie is straining to get closer to Jordan...I think that shows how much she loves and missed her Daddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.