Do I have to hibernate??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utah
I know that only having had Eloise for 3 weeks now that hibernation is a very far distance off for us.....but....do I have to hibernate her? I'm not sure that I want to put her in a refrigerator and I know she will one day have a beatiful summer enclosure outside but I'm not sure I want to hibernate her is it neccessary??

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Definitely optional. But do make sure she gets outside in the warmer months, now that is important!

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Utah
I'm relieved that I do not have to hibernate and I am extrememly excited for summer so I can take her outside!! I can not wait to watch her roam out there and I am super excited to see her tackle some dandelions. I live in a duplex and I'm sure my neighbor who I share a yard with will be grateful for her to eat some dendelions from his side too!! :)

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Eloise said:
I'm relieved that I do not have to hibernate and I am extrememly excited for summer so I can take her outside!! I can not wait to watch her roam out there and I am super excited to see her tackle some dandelions. I live in a duplex and I'm sure my neighbor who I share a yard with will be grateful for her to eat some dendelions from his side too!! :)

I think Eloise would enjoy that very much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.