Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise lover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hi it might sound a bit of a silly question but i will ask anyway. I am giving my tortoises a very varied diet ranging from seed mix,weeds and plants which i have grown to flowers from my mothers garden,definately not sprayed or fed. Pansys,honeysuckle,poppys,campanula,rose petals just to name a few. What i wanted to know was,i feed them a good selection of the same each day but would i be better giving them just 2 or 3 different things each day instead of the same selection each day or wont it make any difference how i give them. I give them lettice and cucumber,no fruit about once a week,is this ok or to often? Just wondered what peoples views were of this,thanks

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
tortoise lover said:
Hi it might sound a bit of a silly question but i will ask anyway. I am giving my tortoises a very varied diet ranging from seed mix,weeds and plants which i have grown to flowers from my mothers garden,definately not sprayed or fed. Pansys,honeysuckle,poppys,campanula,rose petals just to name a few. What i wanted to know was,i feed them a good selection of the same each day but would i be better giving them just 2 or 3 different things each day instead of the same selection each day or wont it make any difference how i give them. I give them lettice and cucumber,no fruit about once a week,is this ok or to often? Just wondered what peoples views were of this,thanks

You have to tell us which species...

NERD

Status
Not open for further replies.