Did HK94_Mp5_A3 get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Amish Country
I see a line through his name. What happened? Did you find out who he really is? I was suspicious, of course, when his intent became more clear. Did some checking, and found compelling evidence to support my theory.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Just to end all the speculation, yes HK, was banned. The reason was it was decided HK's only postings in here seemed to fall under the term "troll" posts.

A troll means according to Wikipedia:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Trolling is not allowed in here.

ripper7777777

10 Year Member!
Houston
Yea what's the theory..... :)

I did miss the drama, I saw the original thread and thought it was good topic to debate, of course it's gonna come down to just personal opinion, but most forum debates are that anyways.

edit: Jacqui posted while I was posting...................

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Your theory may be partially correct. My theory is that she WAS a real person who joined the forum last year and was just a lurker. Then she allowed herself to be influenced by another person, and let that person use her computer for a few obnoxious posts. Its too bad she couldn't have used her own free will to make up her own mind about our forum. She may have liked it here, who knows.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I kinda suspected as well it was "those two" but did not want to jump to conclusions......that was why I asked if the member was a dude or a chick...there were like traits of both....and if "those two" were at it again, that would make sense why I was feeling the male/female confusion....lol Good job mods :D

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Hi Yvonne, I found proof that HK94 is either Onarock, or a very close friend of his. Dennis
emysemys said:
Your theory may be partially correct. My theory is that she WAS a real person who joined the forum last year and was just a lurker. Then she allowed herself to be influenced by another person, and let that person use her computer for a few obnoxious posts. Its too bad she couldn't have used her own free will to make up her own mind about our forum. She may have liked it here, who knows.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
That is what I was thinking too. Hector was so awesome the way he started posting who this person was and where she was. I have re-read the thread a few times. Not mature I know but I am proud of my TFO family!!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Yeah! I received an email with a picture of an Ivory sulcata attached. It appears to be a photo of one of Aladar's brothers...and he does reside in HI. Whether Paul would stoop to these levels to snoop around remains to be seen! He is afterall busy with his own site:cool:

Well...I went back and read ALL of his/her threads/posts...and I think our moderators did the right thing! And I recognize HK94's writing style...so I suppose there's little doubt as to HIS identity! Of course, the easy thing to do would be to stomp all over him and his endeavors, but there are a few RESPECTABLE members from this forum that frequent his site...so, it's to those that have disappeared from here altogether that I admonish...for ALL their childish acts...particularly the Administrator and his little minion that used Tom to acquire an adult sulcata...then returned it when things went sour for his Hawaiian-based master. Clear enough for you Fernando! OOPS! I forgot I wasn't gonna mention any names!;)

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
As a friend of Paul's I think this thread has some hostile undertones and makes me a little uncomfortable. I know that might be laughable since so many are convinced that he evoked hostility when he was here. But since he is not here to defend himself, and any effort on my part to do the same would be fruitless here, I would like to request that we just drop this topic and move on.

ripper7777777

10 Year Member!
Houston
Wow, so much back story to the drama.......
popcorn.gif

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
Neal said:
As a friend of Paul's I think this thread has some hostile undertones and makes me a little uncomfortable. I know that might be laughable since so many are convinced that he evoked hostility when he was here. But since he is not here to defend himself, and any effort on my part to do the same would be fruitless here, I would like to request that we just drop this topic and move on.

I have to agree with Neal, this thread makes me uncomfortable.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Neal said:

I completely agree on all parts with Neal. I also would like to kindly remind all of you, that Paul did post some wonderful things when he was here. I for one, am sorry to have lost that side of Paul.

It does not matter WHO this person HK was. This business with them is over, let's all just move on to other important things.... like helping each other and having fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.