Diamondback Terrapin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
Last night I was sent a link to some of the most incredible pics that you can imagine [ I'll get that link up in another thread later! ].. and sent the link to TerryO.. and told her I would love to have a good camera. She said - "If you had that camera, you would live in a sleeping bag and just take pictures for the rest of your life. I can only imagine............."

Well..... I don't have that good camera.. but I do have a camera and I was inspired to take a few pics of my diamondback terrapins.

Two '10 hatchlings -

aDBT1.jpg

aDBT3.jpg

..and..

aDBT1a.jpg

aDBT1b.jpg

Then there is the young adult female -

aDBT5.jpg

aDBT6.jpg

Which of these 3 do you like the best? Two hatchlings and the young female.

NERD

REDFOOTMATT

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
CA
Redfoot NERD said:
Last night I was sent a link to some of the most incredible pics that you can imagine [ I'll get that link up in another thread later! ].. and sent the link to TerryO.. and told her I would love to have a good camera. She said - "If you had that camera, you would live in a sleeping bag and just take pictures for the rest of your life. I can only imagine............."

Well..... I don't have that good camera.. but I do have a camera and I was inspired to take a few pics of my diamondback terrapins.

Two '10 hatchlings -

Which of these 3 do you like the best? Two hatchlings and the young female.

NERD
Nice shots Terry.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I am loving that third hatchling's picture, Terry. I love his little fat face. If I was still into water turtles, he would be mine!! See...you don't need that GREAT camera. Your pictures are wonderful! I sent you some pictures of my Bonsai' in there Fall color.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Thanks all!

I've tried everything I know of to get pics from that "link" I mentioned earlier.. it's a PowerPoint slide show so if anyone wants the link email me [ NOT a PM please ]

Sorry...

NERD

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
The second picture is awesome!Well actually they all are but the second is my fav.!

Status
Not open for further replies.