Deformed tort

Michael Malone

Location (City and/or State)
Dallas, Tx
Was on 5miles and came across this little guy it made my heart sink. I contacted the people and asked if they new age and informed them of the issues the tort has. And the only response back was I got it this way and I'm asking $50. Then I responded back with an apology cause I felt like they thought I was blaming them and told them that if they decide to keep or who ever they sold it to the go to the tortoise forum and they would be all the info and support needed to get the little guy on a track to a healthier life. And they just said got someone else interested. And the add said red foot but I don't believe that is correct I believe it's a yellow foot. It was so Miss sharpen I initially thought it was a box turtle. I don't know if just makes me sad.

IMG_5079.jpgIMG_5080.jpgIMG_5081.jpg

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
???? looks like a sad box turtle to me, Hope he finds a good home.

Michael Malone

Dallas, Tx
Yes I'm leaning toward box turtle again also . And that's what's sad that it's so messed up u can't even tell. [emoji853][emoji853][emoji17]

TestudinesSG

She just told me that the turtle has been sold. Hopefully to a good home. Although the damage can’t be reversed... at least care can be corrected by the new owner, hopefully.